Monday, April 13, 2009

Tracing errors while saving content in to Workspace object using WCM API

This time would like to share my experience with issues which I faced & how I solved that while working with WCM API.
I have written code to upload an image into content management system using WCM API.
Due to missing of file extension I could not able to upload an image into content management system using WCM API.

The following code was very useful to find errors while saving a content into workspace object..

String errors[] = oWorkspace.save(oContent);
for(int x=0;x LessThan errors.length;x++)
{System.out.println("Errors while saving content into workspace object using WCM API"+errors[x]);
}

I hope this will help for the people who works with WCM API to write data into content management system.

No comments: